Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday NO Spend


I stuck with my goal this week of not spending any unnecessary money. Besides the phone bill, groceries and gas (which are all in the budget) I didn't spend any money! Pretty proud of myself.

Nevertheless, I am cruising Payless. As I focus more and more on being frugal, I keep finding cute things at prices far less than I've typically paid. I'm a little scared this is a dangerous path to be walking down, though. I don't want to spend money on things I really don't need - even if those things are cheap!

The one thing I do have to spend money on (technically part of next week's spending) is my sister's birthday. But this is also worked into the budget - pretty easy to predict the coming of a family birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...