Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Referral Extravaganza

I have no idea if this will work (I'm definitely no famous blogger with any regular readers to speak of) but I'd like to give it a shot. One of my favorite frugal things is earning money online, and one of my primary sources of extra income is Fusion Cash. To have a check mailed to you from Fusion Cash, you need $25 in your account. I was just barely short in February, so I made it my goal to cash out $50 in March.

It's easy to slack off when you miss cashing out because you have all that "extra" money from the month before. By just doing the daily e-mail and paid to click (which I spend about 3 minutes doing every morning) I already met the $25 minimum.

But, taking into account the daily tasks I complete each morning, I'm still going to be $15 short of my $50 goal unless I earn extra somewhere. I qualified for a survey today, and I'm going to keep taking surveys - but since there's only half a month left, I'd have to qualify every day to reach my goal, which probably won't happen.

So, if you're enjoying this blog and want to throw me a little love, click HERE and sign up for Fusion Cash. By clicking that link and verifying your e-mail for Fusion Cash, I'll earn a $1 referral bonus and you'll help get me closer to my goal. You'll also earn a free $5 just for signing up. If you complete an offer or take one of their surveys, I'm sure you'll see how easy the site is and can work your way up to a $25 check of your own in no time!

And if you'd like to earn a little referral love yourself, post your referral link to your favorite sites in the comments. I'll happily check them out, and other readers can, too.

I've just barely gotten started as a blogger, and I know I don't have that many readers, so it will be interesting to see if I get any comments or referrals at all :) But I'd love to pass on the love, so if you're out there let the referral extravaganza begin!

Update: I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU! I am already closer to my goal, and it means a ton to me that there are real live people out there reading my writing!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a real live person, and I just stumbled across your blog today via Food Waste Friday at Kristen's.

    And. Am. Loving. It.

    What can I say, I'm a cheapskate and a money nerd. Also, I checked out Fushion Cash from here (had never heard of it before), so we'll see where that goes.

    Looking forward to counting pennies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment made my day!

    Thanks so much for reading and for the referral bonus. I am almost half way to my monetary goal, but knowing I have real live readers is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it though?

    And yes, we're the same person. Maybe plus or minus a few kids or cats. And in different countries.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...