Friday, February 25, 2011

My Favorite Ebates Stores

I just deposited a check from Ebates for $50.88 - the total of my 4th quarter rebates from last year. I thought I'd share some of my favorite Ebates stores with you.

One store that I use several times a year is Drugstore.com. Ordering my drugstore purchases online is a real time and money saver. I have tons of favorite products, like the face wash I like to use and the brand of mascara that I prefer. Especially when it comes to makeup, I often have trouble finding my products in stores. Maybe I'll find it this month, but then next month it will be sold out or simply not stocked. There are also plenty of inexpensive brands out there, but those can often be the hardest to find.

By shopping at Drugstore.com, I can always find what I want to buy. If I'm looking for a new product, I can sort through the cheapest options and make informed decisions based on reviews. I love it. I do all my grocery shopping at Safeway and Costco, but purchase all of my drugstore items through Drugstore.com. You can even get your prescriptions filled there

By using Ebates I also save a ton of money. Currently, you get a 6% rebate on all purchases. That's no chump change! 

Another fave is Nordstrom. I'm struggling with my Nordies addiction and trying to be more frugal with my clothing purchases. Using Ebates makes things a little easier. I just got 5% back on a recent purchase, and right now they are offering 3%. If you do any clothing shopping online, you'd be wise to check out Ebates. They have a huge range of clothing stores like Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Gap & Old Navy, J. Crew, JC Penny, Macy's, Victoria's Secret, Nine West, Saks...the list really does go on and on. And with many of these retailers offering free shipping deals it's hard not to save a bundle.

Speaking of Macy's, you can get lots more there than just clothing. The home department at Macy's is terrific and has a lot of great sales. If you're in your 20's or 30's and have friends getting married left and right, chances are they're registered at Macy's and Crate & Barrel. Crate & Barrel is - you guessed it - another Ebates store. Don't purchase another wedding gift without signing up for Ebates and getting your rebate first! Sur La Table is another favorite of mine offered through Ebates.

Traveling? Ebates has all the big sites - Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire, not to mention Hotels.com and RentalCars.com among other options. If you want to book through the hotels themselves your options range from Travelodge to Comfort Suites to the Fairmont Hotels. 

If you're a big reader I'd always suggest hitting up the library first, but if you're purchasing books check out Borders and Barnes & Noble through Ebates. 

Really, there's such a plethora of stores on Ebates, it'd be nearly impossible not to find what you're looking for. Those are the things I use it for the most though, especially since my husband's wedding ring was a one time thing - yup, I bought even that through Ebates!

Once you're signed up and experience the awesome, you can recommend it to your friends and family. Besides showing how brilliant you are, you can get $5 for every referral that completes a purchase within 30 days of signing up. 

On top of the rebates and referrals, pay for your purchases with a rewards card. I get 2% back on top of all the other free money. I can't believe everyone isn't already using Ebates for everything - it's the best thing to happen to shopping since online shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...