Monday, February 21, 2011

Counting Pennies at Inbox Dollars

True to the name of this blog, I really do save every penny I can. When I signed up for Fusion Cash and started earning about $25 a month, I also heard about a site called Inbox Dollars. Both offer $5 signup bonuses and are free to join, so I figured why not give it a try? Inbox Dollars is similar to Fusion Cash, and offers many of the same offers. Because of this, I don't use it as much. I can't really qualify twice for the surveys or freebies. But Inbox Dollars offers something extra - like their name suggests, you get money in your inbox.

Here's how it works: every week I get e-mails from Inbox Dollars to the account I use for junk mail and receipts and such. When you open the e-mail and click on the link at the bottom, two pennies are deposited into your account.

Two pennies, you scoff? Heck, the time it takes would be worth it for one penny! Clicking on an e-mail takes about as much time as bending over to pick up a penny in the street. And there's not even any bending involved!

I am now counting down the pennies because I am less than 40 cents away from the minimum cash out limit of $30. For virtually no effort, I will be $30 richer. Here's a breakdown of my earnings:


As you can see, the $5 bonus didn't hurt and I also earned $12.75 for completing offers. I even got $1 for signing up for Mint.com, an excellent source for tracking your budget! Did you get paid to sign up for Mint.com? You could have!

InboxDollars also rewards you with 50 cents for downloading their toolbar, so I definitely took advantage of that easy opportunity. But already, my simple e-mail earnings have been $11.36. If you would like to give it a shot and get started with your $5 bonus, sign up here and help spread the referral love. 

Does $30 make me rich? No. But it does add some padding to my strictly slim budget and helps me stay on track with my savings goals. I'm sure you wouldn't turn down a free $30. My philosophy is that every penny really does add up, and you can see that in action here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...