Sunday, April 3, 2011

Prius MPG - $3.83



I keep track of the gas I put in my Prius and my mileage every time I fill up. You can read about how I became a Prius owner here. I last filled up on March 14th. Here's my latest miles per gallon...

Distance Driven: 396 Miles
Gallons Filled: 9.67 gallons

Average MPG: 38.55




My mileage is slowly but surely creeping up. I've read that the Prius gets worse gas mileage in cold weather, and I've certainly found that to be true this winter. Had I not lost all my data from when I first purchased the car last May, my average MPG would be showing much higher, but since this is only based on data over the last few (cold) months, it's lower than what I would expect to see.

Spring is definitely starting to sneak up on us though. If I can leave my house without a jacket in the balmy 50 degree weather, then my little Prius can start showing me some better mileage! Especially since the $3.79 I posted about in shock in March would now be a great price to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...