Saturday, January 8, 2011

Prius MPG | Keeping Track Of My Mileage

Ever since I purchased my Prius last year, I have dutifully written down my mileage (miles driven since last gassing up) and the number of gallons I put in the car. Unfortunately, I was recording this in the notes section of my iPhone, and a recent update debacle erased everything. Oh well! I still want to keep track of how far I get and how much I put in my car so I can compare that to what the dash computer tells me, and this seems like the perfect place to do it - and not lose it!

Miles Driven: 318
Gallons Filled: 10.18

Due to extenuating (and uninteresting) circumstances, I don't completely trust that I only drove 318 miles between fills this time. It doesn't jive with my usual performance. But, I've decided to include it for posterity. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...