Wednesday, January 19, 2011

LivingSocial Deal - Free Amazon Money!

Every morning I have e-mails waiting in my inbox from Groupon and LivingSocial. I do my best to resist the daily temptation of fantastic offers on things I don't need. But today, LivingSocial is selling $20 gift cards to Amazon.com for $10! Sign me up for 10 of those! Or just one...you know...since there's a limit of one per person.

Even if I didn't have something specific in mind, I know that at some point in the next year I'm going to need to purchase something from Amazon, and this Penny Pincher is never going to walk away from a free $10. But luckily I've been eying some sprout seeds at Amazon for about a week now. The recent Salmonella outbreak and scarcity of sprouts - a staple of my husband's sandwiches - had me remembering how my mom used to grow sprouts in a mason jar. Not only would that save me money, but now I've got some free money to get started! Win Win Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...